Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where do your find support?

I find support everywhere I go. If I'm lost in something I just ask the person right next to me or, if there's nobody next to me, I look for someone who will help me.

The best place where I get support is at school. Every time I need help, I go to school and ask my teachers or counselor. If I'm ever stuck on something, on a homework or project, my teachers are always there to help me out on it. I've never had any personal problems, but I know that school is there to support me, if I ever do.

School helps me with a lot of things, but if there's one place where I know I would get help, is at my house. My siblings are always there for me when I need help. They support me in every decision I make, as long as it will benefit me. They always tell me to do my work. When I'm tired, they always help me out with things. My house is life the center of help to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment