Sunday, June 12, 2011

Places I've lived

I've lived in som many different places that I don't even remember. But there's one thing for sure that I do remember, and that is that does places have only been located in the Dominican Republic and in the United States.

In the Dominican Republic (D.R.), I used to travel a lot. I don't remember that much because I was little, but My mom told me how we used to move a lot. When I used to live in La Duarte, a city in D.R., I was a baby. I used to escape out of the house and go onto the streets. I was lucky that no car crashed me because people drive like crazy in D.R. Then, a few years later, we moved in with the whole family in Los Mina. I was a little older there. I was like 4 or 5. In Los Mina, I used to play around so much. I was barely in my house; I was always out on the streets.

Now, I live in the United States. Here, I'm a little less of a trouble maker. When I moved here I was sad, but yet so excited to get to know a different place. It used to be like a prison here: I would go to school, back home and then all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment