Saturday, June 11, 2011

My biggest strengths

I have many strengths. People just don't notice them. For example, I'm atheletic, a nice person, and smart. In school, I get mostly As and Bs. I say mostly because there was one subject that I decided to be lazy on this year, and I got an F on it. This wasn't good. I was so ashamed of myself.


I say I'm ath;etic because I'm in a great shape for my age. I love to do sports, and I'm great at them too. Specially baseball and basketball. Those are my two favorite sports. I love to go to the gym everyday to keep myself in shape. Being athletic is a good things for me because they allow me to do things most people can't.


Many people say I'm a nice person. I believe them because someone can't just say you're nice just because they feel like it. To be nice, you have to earn it; I believe I earned it because many people tell me I'm nice. Well, those are my strengths

No comments:

Post a Comment