Thursday, June 9, 2011

Storm

Today there was a storm that was coming this way. I was worried because the wind was very rough. I don't want anything to happen to my family nor me. My little brother was outside when the first wind blew. My mom was screaming at my cousins and at him to get inside. I wasn't really worried at that time because I didn't know anything about the lighting storm. I was just telling them to get upstairs because they needed to respect my mom.

Then, I heard in the news that there was a lighting storm coming toward Lawrence; I ran outside and dragged my little brother inside and told them to come inside right away. The wind almost blew my little brother to the fence, I was really scared. That wind was too strong for kids to be outside. My mom and I opened all the doors. I turned on the T.V. right away.

A lighting could kill someone very quickly and ruin the rest of that person's life. I'm scared to lose anyone I love because of a storm or anything like that. I'm not afraid of anything, except losing someone I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment