Sunday, June 12, 2011

What role does school play in your life?

Many people say that school sucks. That is school is just a waste of their time. They're always skipping classes. They don't so their work. They always try to get in- school or out of school suspension. They don't know what the value of getting an education is.

Well, if you ask me what the value of education is, my answer will be your future. School plays a huge role in my life. If it wasn't for school, I would be at home sleeping and being lazy. School has thought me most of what I know right now. Who knows where I would be right now if I never went to school. My mom always tells me that if I ever drop out of school (which I will never do), that she'll send me to the Dominican Republic again. I don't want that and, plus, I love school.

To me, school is one of the most important things in my life. If it wasn't for school, I wouldn't have so many friends. Also, I would have never met one of my favorite subjects. It plays a big role in my life because my future depends on it.

1 comment: