Monday, June 6, 2011

My fears now

     My fears now aren't huge. Some of them have to do with violence, some of them don't. I'm just afraid of how far my education will go. I just want to live my life and forget about things. But I also want to focus in school.

    School is my number one priority. I love school and I wouldn't leave it for anything in the world. Even though my mom didn't go to college, I want to finish it and make something out of me. In education, the thing I'm afraid of the most is failing. If I fail I'm going to be disappointed in myself. Not only that, but my mom will never leave my side, she'll make me do the homework everyday. I don't want my mom to do that because, then, I know that she's also disappointed in me.

Violence is one of the biggest problems in the world. To me is very big because I don't want to die. Also, I don't want to lose any of my loved ones in violence. These are the problems that pull away from reaching your dreams. I'm not a big fan of violence, and I don't like hearing about it in the news either.

No comments:

Post a Comment