Friday, June 10, 2011

Judgements about me

People have different judgements about other people. I hate when people judge me negatively. It gets me very angry because they just don't know how to keep things to themselves. I believe tthat if a person has something to say about another they should just talk about it silently to that person.

People judge me all the time. When I'm on the streets. When I'm at school. There's not a place that I have gone and not been judged. When' they judge me, I just pretend I didn't hear them. I'm not a big fan of violence, so I'm not going to just me an argument about how I look. Some times they make me angry, and I burst out because some times they get to a spot where it's not even funny anymore.

People say bad things about me, some say good things. When they good things, I thank them because they're being polite and kind. But some people just don't know how to judge a person. When they judge me, it pulls me back a little, but it also shows me how awful it looks when people do it. So, I don't do it, unless there's a time I have to. I strongly believe that you shouldn't judge a person for how he/ she looks, they should judge them for how they act.

No comments:

Post a Comment