Sunday, June 12, 2011

Child Support

People talk about child support all the time. In my opinion, child support is bad. I say that because when a woman has child support that means her and the baby's daddy when apart. some men say that women just do it to get revenge on the boyfriend or husband, while some women say that it isn't.

I won't say which one is true because I honestly don't know. People shouldn't be talk about those stuff. My mom never put any of her ex- boyfriends on child support. I guess it's because she is a independent women; she doesn't like depending on a man's money to support her children.

Child support is a good way for a single mother to raise her children because it may help her with the bills, food, or anything around the house. but I think it isn't good because the poor child or children don't have their father to be there for them, whenever they need him. Child support has a good side for women, but also a bad side for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment