Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bullying

In my life, I never got bullied. Maybe it's because I'm tall or maybe because I'm smart enough not to let people bully me. But in the end, I thank the lord for giving me the ife where I would never get bullied by others.

There are may schools in which people are being bullied all the time. In my school, I haven't seen anyone get bullied, so far. I'm happy about that because that's less chances of a person taking there life away because he/she have been getting bullied all the time. Through history, hundreds of kids have committed suicide each year because of the bullying problem. If I ever see a person, specially my friends, being bullied, I will stand up to the bully even though it means I have to fight with him or her.

I personally hate bullies. They're so stupid not to realize that they could kill someone by doing that. They make fun of kids, make they lives miserable, and many other bad things. I say "That's no good!" It is one of the biggest mistake in a person life to bully someone else. Therefore, I am completely against bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment