Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My mom and Grandfather

My mom and my grandfather never got a long. They were always fighting, arguing, and everything. The only thing my mom wanted to do was get out of the house. There never was a day when they got along. I don't really mind that they never really talked to each other, but when it came to thee point where they were fighting and each of them had a weapon, I would get in it and take my mom's side. My mom always said that he always put something on the food when he cooked it. Although I wasn't sure if my mom was lying or not, I never tried my grandfathers food.

There was one time that my mom left 100 pesos, Dominican currency, and they were stolen. My mom was arguing about how she doesn't trust anyone there, and how she wishes to movthe hell out of the house. Then, my grandpa was giving her 100 pesos from his pocket and she didn't take them because she thought they were damned. We never found out who stole the money, but she just took the ones my grandpa offered her.

I wish my family was never like this. I wish that no one argued at all. These type of things are the things that I think about when I'm sad and it really affects because it just makes me move a step backward from reaching my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment