Saturday, June 11, 2011

Researching the college I would like to attend


The college I want to attend is not much of a college it's an institute. The name of the institute is Universal Technical Institute. Before, I wanted to go to Umass Lowell to study business management. Then' I wanted to be a lawyer, but I still wanted to go to the same college.

One day, I went to this college fair on the program that I'm on. The program is called Salem State University Upward Bound. Well, like I said, we went to this college fair in Boston. I was looking for colleges where I can study law, but at the end, I found UTI. It's a college to study to be an automotive technician.

An automotive technician deals with everything that has to do with a car engine. In UTI, they teach you how to build the engine of a car. There are also other majors you can go for. Like NASCAR, boats, and airplanes. They teach you how to fix the engine every time there's something wrong with it. They show you the different parts of the engine and what their duty is.

When I saw this college, I knew that it was what I was made for. Universal Technical Institute is the colege I'm going to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment