Monday, June 13, 2011

The person I admire

People have many different admirers. It could be their mom, their dad, their brother, or anyone who has influenced their lives.

The person I admire is my mom. My mom has always been there for me. She's the one who has stuck with me my whole life. She's was the one who raised, and even though my father left, she decided that she'll be the one to raise. My mom is the best thing in the world. My mom works to put food on the table, to keeps us under a roof, and everything she can to keep us safe.

When I'm in trouble, my mom tries to solve the problem as peaceful as possible. If my mom as violent, it's probably because the situation is the worst of all. She has thought me to respect people, to know what is the value of life, my mom is the meaning of life to me. I love my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment