Friday, June 10, 2011

Exploring my hopes and dreams

I live with my mom and my little brother and I just want to get my mom out her job. I want her to stop working and rest because she's always working to put food on the table, to pay the bills, and to keep us under a roof.

My dream is to get my mom out of there. I want to finish college, get a house, and make my mom live with me. I don't want to live with my mom, I want her to live with me. People say is the same things, but it really isn't. Saying that I want my mom to live with me means that I want to be that one that works, put the food in the table, and keep them under a roof. It means me becoming the head of the house. I want to have a well paying job that will make me be able to have my own house, and support my family.

I hope I can reach my dream because I want to make my mom proud. Also, because I will proabably be first generation to go to college because my brothers dropped out. My mom puts pressure on me, saying that I better not dropped, to do my homework, to do the shores, to respect people, and I keep telling her that I'm not going to be like them because I have hopes and dreams. Also, that I like school; I'm not planning to leave it for anything in the world.

I hope I can reach my dream because I want to make my mom proud. I hope that one day my mom realizes that I'm different. I will try my best to reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment