Monday, June 13, 2011

Family

Out of the most important things in an average person's life is their family. Many people don't have a family. That's why they're always sad anddon't know the value of a family. There are people who don't care about their family, but the truth is that there are many individuals in the world who wish they had a family. That's why I value my family.

In my opinion, my family is the best in the world because they love and care for me. They show me what a real family is by supporting me in everything I do. Everything I'm doing now is because of my family. I love them because I wouldn't be in tthis place if it wasn't for them. They have thought me everything about manners, they make me happy,and that's why I love them!

If you ask me, what is the real value of family? My answer will be everything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment