Saturday, June 11, 2011

What roles do various family members play in your life?

My mom: She plays a huge role in my family. She clens the house, washes the dishes, has a daycare, Goes shopping. My mom does everything that a typical mother does in a family, and I love her for that. She's always trying to bring peace to the house, when there's a problem. She's the most religious member in this family. She's always keeping me safe.

My little brother: He plays the second biggest, but yet the smallest. He's always playing around in the house making huge messes. He is the person that motivates me every time I look at him. Sometimes he gets me mad because he starts getting annoying,but he's the motivator.

My oldest brother: He plays the spoiler in my life. He's always buying me stuff. He's also always telling me to go to school. He buys me clothes every time I need some. Even though sometimes we get into arguments, he still encourages me to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment