Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My birthday

My birthday was so boring. I thought I was going to enjoy it; that it was going to be the best. I was happy the whole day until I got home. In school, almost everyone remembered my birthday. At home almost no one did. My mom didn't even remember that it was my birthday until 11:00am, but you know what they say "better late than never." I don't really care about how it goes on my birthday. I just care about being alive and having someone by my side, who will support me in every good action I take.

If my birthday goes great, then it did. But if it doesn't, there's nothing I can do about. Even though my mom forgot my birthday, I still love her because she's always there when I need her. She takes care of me, feeds me, and everything. Sure, there are times that we argue, but things happen. It happens with many relatives. My mom forgets things one in a while, she makes mistakes like every other mom. But if there's one thing I know is that she is the best thing in my life. I love my mom with all my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment