Sunday, June 12, 2011

Music

In music, people express their feelings. It could be anger, sadness, happiness, or any other type of feeling. Some are dedicated to many people, and others to one specific. But what is special about dedicating a song to someone is too show either love or hate. I've listened to many songs, and most of the ones dedicated to people are about love or hate.

I listen to music based on how I feel. Sometimes they're about a girl I like; sometimes they're about being happy for something. To me, there is nothing in the world better than music itself. Music is a sensation. You can identify if a song is good just by listening to it. If it attrack you then it's good, if it sounds horrible then it isn't. People have many different tastes in music. Most of the time, people will like the same songs.

When I'm stressed, music helps me calm down. When I'm sad, I listen to sad music and then change it to happy music, so I won't be sad the whole day. Every time I listen to music and I'm sad, it makes me realize that, whatever reason it is, it's not worth being sad about.

No comments:

Post a Comment