Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Parent's education

   Many kids are lucky that their parents go to college. A lot of parents get payed well because of their education. But not all parents go to college.

  There are many different reasons why parents don't go to college. My mom didn't go to college because she never had the opportunity. She had to go to school. Then, when she got out, she had to go work right away. Her life was very difficult, and I don't blame her for not making it to college. Our family was poor back then. Everyone in the house had to work to put food on the table. My mom would sew clothes for people to get paid. 

  My mom didn't have enough money, and she difinitely didn't have enough energy to go to college. So, she dropped out of school and got a full time job to help my grandmother with the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment