Monday, June 13, 2011

A response to a stressful situation

Everyone goes through stressful situation. They say they don't know what to do, and they just give up. But if you try a little harder, you'll find the solution.


A month ago, I was stressing over love. My girl and I broke up. I was so sad because I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to give everything up. To me, not even education was important. I asked my mom what the whole point of education was. I was sad and depressed. I thought my whole life was ruin because I was with that girl almost a year and I really loved her.


Then, I asked myself this question. "What am I doing?' I told myself that I had my whole life ahead of me. That there was many girls in the world who would love me as much as her or even more. So, I just started focusing on school, and I still am. If I find the right one for me, than I did, but if I don't then I'll just keep going until I find her.


Well, I didn't give up on that situation. I kept going until I grew some sense into me, and if anyone is stuck on the same thing, I advice them to do as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment