Saturday, May 14, 2011

New born baby story

   A lot of people don't want their couples meeting their parents. I know why, because their moms always embarrass them. Every time they bring their date home, his/ her mom or dad always has to tell stories about them. But that's not all, I don't like being in family reunions because they always talk about my childhood.


   Last time my family and I had a reunion they were all talking about me. I was the laughing stock. They were talking about how I use to act when I was little, etc.


  One time my mom was telling the story of when she was pregnant. She told us about how she would work everyday, how she would work her butt off to keep food in the table. She had to take care of my two older brothers and I was a problem at the time because I was in her stomach. She would always imagine of playing with my hair, she talked about how she always wanted a girl and that she was sure that I was going to be a baby girl. She even had her own name for me, it was "Kerubee" or something like that. I was so embarrassed.


   People like moms help the American Dream easier to reach. When I heard how she would work her butt off to keep food in the table and other things. I was amazed, even though she still works her butt off now, I was amazed of how she was pregnant and still worked to feed my brothers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment