Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Miracle

   There are many miracles in the world. There are miracles that save lives. There are miracles that change people's minds. Some miracles are so big that after years on happening people don't even believe them.


   When I was four years old, I was playing in the second floor of my house in Dominican Republic. I was having so much fun with my friends. We were playing hide and seek, tag, a Spanish game named "zero mata zero," and many other games. After we were done playing those games, we were bored and had nothing to do. To get ourselves entertained we decided to just jump around. 


  We were all just so just so crazy. We were running from the  wall to the second floor porch, and every time we got to the porch we would jump and then back again. Then came the incident. I got to the porch and I jump a little too high, so I fell down. Then, I thought it was just seconds later that I woke up, but it really wasn't. I woke up 6 months later. When my mom told me how long I had been in a coma, I said to myself, "God is giving me a chance, he's giving me a chance to make something out of myself." So ever since then my life turned around.


   Who said that it's always a person that changes your life around? In my opinion, who ever said that is wrong. An accident changed my life. That accident made me think of how I should reach my American Dream.        

No comments:

Post a Comment