Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How is life as a rich person?

   I've always wanted to be rich my whole life. When I was a little kid, I was imagined that rich kids are the happiest ever. They don't have to work. That they have would never get in trouble. That they were all smart.

   Now, I found out that they aren't the happiest. A lot of rich people aren't even happy at all. It's true that they don't have to work, but they aren't happy. Many rich kids aren't even educated. The fact that they're rich makes them think that they don't need an education. That they could rely on their parents forever. Well, to me that's wrong. In other words, there are also a lot of smart rich people. I've seen rich kids that go to public schools and everything. They make me actually want to become like them or even overcome them.

   Rich people aren't actually the happy. If you think of it, what's the point of having all that money when you won't spend it all? Many do give money to charity and similar programs, but the majority of them just don't care about the rest of the people. Those kind of people make me want to overcome them. Well, I plan on studying and becoming what I want in life.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment