Friday, May 13, 2011

My Goal

   My everyday goal is to make the best of the day. People have many goals. There two types of goal; there's short- term goals, which is like planning your day or planning to buy something. There is also long- term goals, which takes a lot of planning and time. 

   Well my short - term goal right now is to make the best of this and next week. To do that, I have to plan the things I'm want to do and put them in a schedule. This will help me plan how much time I will spend on homework, and how much time I'm going to have for myself. Short- term goal doesn't have to be big, there just simple things you want to accomplish in a short period of time.

   My long- term goal is to graduate from high school and college. But that's not all, I want to graduate high school and college getting honor roll in every year. This might effect my short- term goal, but to me it's worth it. To do this, I have to do all my homework and assignments. Who ever said that getting honor roll is easy? I say it's not, but when you're trying to get into college or getting a job, these things will increase the chances of you getting in or being higher immensely.

  I can't wait to graduate from high school and college as an honor student! It has always been my dream, and I don't plan on giving it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment