Saturday, May 14, 2011

Career change

   Around the world, people have many different careers they want to go for. I'm one of them. I see a future in me and for other people too. Just like me, others change the career they want to go for. Many change from architecture to law and the other way around. But these aren't the only ones though.


   When I was little. I always dreamed of being a lawyer. Being a lawyer is almost every young boy's dream. I always told my mom about how I would get her out of trouble if she got into them. I dreamed of win ALL of the cases I got into. Then, on my fresher-men year, I went to this career fair and I saw this institute called "Universal Technical Institute." My dream of becoming a lawyer went from 100% to 0%. I wanted to go for automotive engineering. Ever since I saw that institute, I was having dreams about building and designing cars, everything. 



   That was how I went from one career to another. Changes like these change the way you want to reach your American Dream. They help you pursuit what you really want in life. They help you find what you will enjoy the most. Changing careers is not always a bad thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment