Saturday, May 14, 2011

Change in me

   Ever since I turn 10, I noticed big changes on me. I'm normal, and Just like every other human in the world, I change. There are people who, through out there lives, don't change a bit. There are people in high school who act the same way as they did in middle and elementary school. They may act mature; they may act immature, but they don't change. 

   I noticed that I've changed immensely through out my life. When I was little, I would get in trouble all the time. I would scape from school, which was and still is prohibited. I remember the guy who would always try to catch me every time I escaped from elementary school. Three times I crossed between his legs and escaped. I wouldn't care about school. But then, when I moved to the United States, I was a whole different person. All I focused on was school. I never skipped or anything. 

   Another thing that changed about me was my attitude. When I was little, I would swear at anyone who gave me attitude, hit me, got me in trouble, and I would treat everyone bad. Now, I'm a whole different person. I learned to treat others how you want to be treated, so I treated everyone good. The teachers noticed how I learned to respect them, I improve my learning skills, everything. When I passed to fifth grade, I never skipped a class, never escaped from school. I was a good kid and teachers loved me.
  
   Changes like these are always a step forward. These changes help the American Dream of a person a lot easier to reach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment